Caterham F1 Team statement - Albers leaves after just three races!!

Caterham F1 Team statement
Christian Albers has resigned from his position as CEO for Caterham F1 Team. Manfredi Ravetto is taking over his current duties with immediate effect.
 
Christijan Albers, Team Principal: “Over the past months I have dedicated all my energy to ensure the takeover of the team would go as smoothly as possible and to achieve the best possible result for our investors, sponsors and all the people involved with Caterham F1 Team. As such I worked tirelessly to reconstruct the team while, at the same time, making technical updates on the car. In doing this we created both a better foundation for the team's future and achieved significant improvements on the speed of the car.
 
“Due to private reasons and in order to be able to spend more time with my family, I will resign from my position as CEO of Caterham F1 Team. I wish the team all the best in the future.”
 
Manfredi Ravetto: “Christijan has been an asset to the team since the moment he joined. It’s been a challenging last few months, but we have moved forward together and we want to thank him for his hard work and commitment to the team. We wish him the best for the future.”